Funny Golf Tips To Help With Your Game
ParTeeTime.Com > Discount Golf Outlet Directory; Top Brands - Wholesale Warehouse Prices
Funny Golf Tips For Your Game
click to print Funny Golf Tips for
your golf outing
- If you really want to get better at golf, go back and take it up at a much earlier
- The secret of golf is, use your real swing to take the big divot, use your practice
swing to make the shot, and always hit the do-over first.
- You will always hit someone else's driver better than your own...until you buy
it from them.
- Whatever you think you're doing wrong is the one thing you're doing right.
- Never try to keep more than 300 separate thoughts in your mind during your swing.
- When your shot has to carry over a water hazard, you can either hit one more
club or two more balls.
- If you're afraid a full shot might reach the green while the foursome ahead
of you is still putting out, you have two options: you can immediately shank a lay-up,
or you can wait until the green is clear and top a ball halfway there.
- Never leave your opponent with the sole responsibility for thinking of all the
things that might go wrong with his shot.
- Nothing straightens out a nasty slice quicker than a sharp dogleg to the right.
- It's often necessary to hit a second drive to really appreciate the first one
- To calculate the speed of a player's downswing, multiply the speed of his backswing
by his handicap. Example: backswing 20 mph, handicap 15, downswing 300mph.
- Knowing the swing weight of your club is as indispensable to playing good golf
as knowing the temperature of the grass in the fairway.
- An extra ball in the pocket is worth two strokes in the bush.
- Don't buy a putter until you've had a chance to throw it.
- There are two things you can learn by stopping your backswing at the top and
checking the position of your hands: how many hands you have, and which one is wearing
- "Nice lag" can usually be translated to "lousy putt." Similarly, "tough break"
can usually be translated "way to miss an easy one, sucker."
- Cart paths are tilted toward the nearest OB post.
- Beer and Bloody Mary's make for a better golf swing but increase 3-putts.
- In golf you can’t score an eagle if you play like a turkey.
- The newer the golf ball, the greater its desire to escape. You must beat the
little thing into submission.
ParTeeTime - Closeouts, Factory Direct Deep Discount Liquidation Golf Equipment Directory
© Copyright Protected, Reprint rights granted when printed in full with website address