Fun Caddie Comments - Caddie Humor
ParTeeTime.Com > Discount Golf Outlet Directory; Top Brands
- Wholesale Warehouse Prices
Fun Caddie Comments - Golf Jokes - Caddie Humor
Proper Dictionary Spelling:
21 Funny Caddie Comments For The Golf Course
to print Funny Caddie Comments for your golf outing
Notice any improvement since last year?
- Caddy: Polished your clubs, didn't you?
- Golfer: Caddie, do you think it is a sin to play golf on Sunday?
- Caddie: The way you play, sir, it's a crime any day of the week!
- Golfer: Please stop checking your watch all the time, Caddie. It's distracting!
- Caddie: This isn't a watch, sir. It's a compass.
- Golfer: Do you think I can get there with a 5-iron?
- Golfer: Well Caddie, How do you like my game?
- Caddie: Very good, sir! But personally I prefer golf.
- Golfer: Well, I have never played this badly before!
- Caddie: I didn't realize you had played before, sir.
- Golfer: This golf is a funny game.
- Caddie: It's not supposed to be.
- Judge: Do you understand the nature of an oath?
- Caddie: Boy: Do I? I'm your caddie, remember!
- Golfer: That can't be my ball, It looks far too old.
- Caddie: It's been a long time since we started, sir.
- Golfer: "Notice any improvement today, caddie?"
- Caddie: "Yes, ma'am. You've had your hair done."
- Golfer: This hole is good for one long drive and a putt.
- Caddie (after ball travels only one meter): And now for one hell of a putt.
- Friendly golfer (to player searching for lost ball): What sort of a ball was
- Caddie (butting in): A brand new one -- never been properly hit yet!
- Golfer: Caddiemaster, that boy isn't even eight years old
- Caddiemaster: Better that way, sir. He probably can't count past ten.
- Golfer: I'd move heaven and earth to be able to break 100 on this course.
- Caddie: Try heaven, Sir, "You've already moved most of the earth."
- Golfer: This is the worst golf course I've ever played on!
- Caddie: This isn't the golf course, sir! We left that an hour ago!
- Golfer: "Think I'm going to drown myself in the lake.
- Caddie: "Think you can keep your head down that long?"
- Golfer: Caddie, how would you have played that last shot?
- Caddie: " Under an assumed name."
- Golfer: “You’ve got to be the worst caddy in the world."
- Caddy: “I don’t think so sir. That would be too much of a coincidence.”
- Golfer: Caddie, Do you think my game is improving?
- Caddie: Oh yes, sir! You miss the ball much closer than you used to.
- Golfer: The doctor says I can't play golf.
- Caddy: Oh, he's played with you, too, huh?
- Golfer: Caddy, why didn't you see where my ball went?
- Caddie: Well, it doesn't usually go anywhere, Sir, You caught me off guard.
ParTeeTime - Closeouts, Factory Direct Deep Discount Liquidation
Golf Equipment Directory
© Copyright Protected, Reprint rights granted when printed
in full with website address intact