ParTeeTime.Com > Discount Golf Outlet Directory; Top Brands - Wholesale Warehouse Prices
Each player shall furnish their own equipment for play, normally one club and two
2. Play on course must be approved by the owner of the hole.
3. Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the club in the hole and keep the
4. For most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners
are permitted to check shaft stiffness before play begins.
5. Course owners reserve the right to restrict club length to avoid damage to
6. Object of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary. When the owner
is satisfied the play is complete. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission
to play again.
7. It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival.
Experienced players will normally take time to admire the entire course, paying
special attention to well formed mounds and bunkers.
8. Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played or are
currently playing to the owner of the course being played. Upset owners have been
known to damage players equipment for this reason.
9. Players are encouraged to have proper rain gear, just in case.
10. Players should not assume that the course is in shape to play at all times.
Players may be embarrassed if they find the course temporarily under repair. Players
are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation. More advanced players will
find alternate means of play when this is the case.
11. Players should assume their match has been properly scheduled particularly
when playing a new course for the 1st time. Previous players have been known to
become irate if they discover someone else is playing what they considered a private
12. The owner of the course is responsible for the pruning of any bushes, which
may reduce the visibility of the hole.
13. Players are strongly advised to get the owners permission before attempting
to play the backside.
14. Slow play is encouraged, however, players should be prepared to proceed at
a quicker pace at the owners request.
15. It is considered an outstanding performance, if time permitting, to play
the same hole several times in one match.
ParTeeTime - Closeouts, Factory Direct Deep Discount Liquidation Golf Equipment Directory
© Copyright Protected, Reprint rights granted when printed in full with website address